Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 18 March 2011

Thank You She..

In the blink of an eye a week has past since I met up with my very dear friend She

.. What happened!! .............er 2 hospital visits about my vertigo & 4 lots of blood taken for tests, DS1 picked & filmed by the BBC for a Time Team style show! DD having an interview & my little guy finally getting a hair cut!! to name but a few!!

I know regulars to my blog will know I did get chance to share some exciting news on Tuesday... Stampotique Originals have got lots of gorgeous NEW stamps available.....which I noticed are available on pre-order from Wendy at The Stamp Attic..woohoo!

I wanted to share & say thank you to She for these beautiful hand made tags & Atc's & beautiful card she brought with her last week. Thank You She for well & truly spoiling me! I will treasure them..xx


Can't believe it's a week ago! we had a lovely time crafty shopping & eating cake!! before we knew it... it was time to pick up my gorgeous little boy from Nursery...we all headed over to Oswaldtwistle Mills for a spot of lunch...

Of course, the ducks took priority! oh, & the black swan!




..we had fun trying to guess what type of duck this little guy is... 
... it's a Mandarin.. She!

goodness, it was a bit windy!! (talk about a scruffy head!!) hehe..

awe, it was over all too quickly,
THANK YOU She for a WONDERFUL day to remember... 
hope we can do it ALL again soon!



Thank you for calling.. wishing everyone a Wonderful weekend. 

Happy crafting. Gez

11 comments:

  1. Hi Gez,
    Thank you for visiting and for your kind comments. Yes indeed that time has come round again and I was thinking of you too xxx
    Looks like you had a fabulous day with She.
    I'm sorry you've been having such a problem with your Vertigo I hope they can sort you out soon. Thinking of you.
    Take care
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like life has been a bit busy lately. Hope your vertigo settles down soon. Great photo. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds as though you had a great day, your little boy is very cute! Love the tag you made last post with the owl! K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the tests reveal something easy to sort out Gez. I'm away just now so will catch up with some crafting next week.
    PS I want the new mermaid Stampotique stamps, they are amazing and make me laugh.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics Gez! Love the little one's hat! Hope they get those dizzy spells sorted soon. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are soon on the mend Gez. Love this mountboard picture. The doodling ans girl are amazing, all blended really well with that yummy background, bunting and flowers. You must be so happy with this. I just love the text stamps you have used. Off to do a bit of online shopping ......must have some of these! Thanks for the inspiration. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photo of you and Tom Gez. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gez for the first time I can admit that Mona Lisa is sexy and beautiful:D So thanks to your friend She.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovel pic of you and the little guy. I used to go to Ozzy Mills for a mooch and sometimes to DB's demo weekends when I lived in Leylans. Pat and I are hoping to get over to a workshop at DBs sometime ;-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx