Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 17 March 2011

Twit twoo.....new

.... stamps have arrived this spring at Stampotique Originals..

I am soooooo EXCITED to share with you today an Atc..


click to enlarge..

Stamps used..

I used Distress Inks for colouring the background & tree.. a tiny amount of Glossy Accents on Jo's Wee Owl.. I can see me using this little guy a lot he is such a good size.. he does have a larger brother HERE with repositional wings..how clever is that! I highlighted the moon with a little sparkle to look like shine.. I think Jo's new moon is definately a super moon.

Special thanks to my dear friend She for her wonderful background...that was laid down in a challenge! ... I think it turned out well... the words are computer generated.. I certainly did get to see She soon... we spent a lovely day together last Friday..crafty shopping, eating cake & feeding the ducks with my little guy :)

Thank you for calling & leaving a comment if you get the chance.
Have a lovely day.. Happy crafting. Gez


15 comments:

  1. Hi Gez hoping all well !!! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this !!! I adore the background absolutely amazing !!! that little owl is just the cutest !!! off to look at his big brother !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely piece and a great background, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card, love the background, looks a bit like the faux barnwood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is just amazing hun totaly love the background hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kind of pic - I love owls and have a little collection of wooden and pottery ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love the background Gez it looks super just perfect backdrop for this lovely owl in the moon. Love Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo Love that technique Gez must try it soon.

    Great photo of you and Tom on She's blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new stamps and its a fab ATC. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow this is great.
    Wonderful design. The HG rock. Love it.

    Have a great weekend dear Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful atc Gez! Fabulous background and love how you combined the owl, moon and tree.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great ATC, love the little star hanging from the point of the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh hasn't Jo created some more fabulous stamps, absolutely adore those owls and you have made a beautiful creation with the little owl! LOVE IT :-)
    I think those mermaids will grow on me...well not literally, I hope.
    Hope you get some good news or a suitable treatment for the vertigo.
    The sun is shining hooray!
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic, the wonderful background fits to the image.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Gez
    Sounds like you had a wonderful day, and thats a lovely picture of you and your boy. It's the people in our lives which make life worth living don't you think?

    Love your post above too you're amazing at this type of work, truly inspirational.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx