Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Under the sea... Atc..

She sells seashells.......... one of 4 Atc's for my dear friend Vicky... fingers crossed they are flying trans-atlantic as I type!


click to enlarge

I had so much fun making a water colour background using Distress Inks, perfect for my little mermaid friend.  She was a dream to colour with my trusty Copic pens. 

Stamps used:

 Smumauha (NEW)

The tangled stamp makes for some perfect reeds..

Smumauha is one of the fantastic newly released stamps over at Stampotique Originals be sure to check out the NEW images for March.. there are lots of different designs by different artists...oh, you will feel spoilt for choice!

Thank you for calling today & leaving a comment if you get the chance.

Happy crafting. Gez



17 comments:

  1. The background is awesome Gez, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gez,
    I love the colours on the background and the fabulous image. This is beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Background and colours are FAB!!! I love it!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic Gez. Up there with your greats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this stamp and she works so well with your background, lovely. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so lovely Gez. These new stamps are driving me mad!!!
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks a little scary to me! I love the background you have created for her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific background and colours Gez, your friend will love them. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks fantastic Gez...love the background...sorry not been around commenting lately..you know what like sometimes life just takes over...

    Kirsti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great ATC - love that background. It fits so well with the stamp.
    You were asking about Tam's Fabulous Faces course. I bought it a while ago and have evenutally got round to doing it. I'm on week 3 now. It's a really good course. The first week is learning about the structure of the face, shading, light and doing a graphite portrait, the next week you add colour.
    It's great fun and very informative and presented in Tam's unique style.
    You'd love it and learn a lot.
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great sea like background and a brill use of the stamp although I am still not sure about these mermaid Stampotiques, I haven't bought any YET!XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Gez, it's your fault I want this stamp!!! Fab art as always, Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Gez :) love the colors ,background design and the image is colored to perfection...Mine are also on the way to England :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. fab!!! Love the button detail! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx