Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 30 March 2011

WOYWW

Good morning WOYWW'ers everywhere.. it's been a week or two since I last joined in & I am looking forward to catching up with everyone's blogs over the next couple of days.

I am excited to show you my flowers I received in the post last Tuesday from my dear friend She.. aren't they lovely, they have been an absolute joy!

They have pride of place on my welsh dresser..


.........so I am crafting else where this week!


I don't have much time to craft this morning as my little one is off back to Nursery after his bad cold & so I am clock watching.. still just enough time to get inky!

Thanks for calling & leaving a comment if you get the chance.. there are lots of fabulous workspaces to visit this week over at Julia's place.. Have a great day. 

Happy crafting. Gez



11 comments:

  1. Love the flowers Gez, I had some for my B day and they are still going strong, I can almost smell them from here, or maybe that's mine!! Happy WOYWW! 51#

    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gez, aren't these flowers lasting well - still gorgeous. Glad your little one is well enough to go back to nursery even if you have to watch the clock again. The tag you have out is looking good. Elizabeth x #96

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, beautiful flowers!
    And awesome tag! The stampotique stamps are wonderful and you make them look even better!
    Thanks for the visit!
    xoxo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out Jozart's blog for ways to use marbling - it would look great for the sea behind your mermaid! Yours looks fab anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tag is so cute beautifully coloured. Flowers cheer us all up don't they!
    Happy WOYWW
    (Rebecca) 41

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous flowers and I love that tag. Wish my work station looked like that. You would think a bomb had dropped....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're managing to have a bit of inky time (hope you get more) - what super flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the peek and sharing. Have a great WOYWW

    Hugs Marjo #22 oops thats 23

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the flowers. Glad you can find time to get into the ink. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #83

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx