Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 4 March 2011

Wuffy Atc!

Morning.. can you believe it's the end of the week already! 

I'm sharing an Atc with you this morning that I made for a swap with my lovely friend Vicky. I feel I am always in the dog-house with Vicky as each time we swap I am late & each time a new theme is set I promise to be quicker..and some how it just never happens.. I really, really promise this time!!


I have used some gorgeous stamps from Stampotique Originals & coloured the background with Distress Inks.

The dog you may recognise from the DT challenge piece I made for the current challenge over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.. don't forget there is still time to enter & some great prizes on offer!

I coloured the dog Tail Wagger with Distress Inks & made him a little sign to sit on using the I wuff you! stamp.. the background stamps are Swirl Stalks, Abstract Foilage, and the gorgeous Hanging Hearts which I embossed using black embossing powder.

Thank you for calling by & leaving a comment if you get the chance.xx

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend..xx 

I am off to play with a configuration box tomorrow at Dawn Bibby's Design Studio & meet up with the lovely Lindsay Mason & some of my crafty buddies.. can't wait! 

Happy crafting. Gez

19 comments:

  1. this is just too cute!! Love it!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ATC, I'm sure it will be a very welcome swap! Have fun with your config box tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little dog and those hearts - I thought they were hand drawn by you.
    Have a fun weekend1
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks so cute Gez and love the detail!! Have a great weekend Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gez,this is just so super cute,love that image,hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Tail Wagger ATC, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ATC is very cute. Have a wonderful time tomorrow

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that string of hearts in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific ATC, loving that dog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how sweet!
    I just wuff it!!! =oP

    ♥Anita
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of
    God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.
    --Mother Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did a wonderful job again with this cutie Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe...how cute is this!!!!! You go & have a fabulous day my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Gez
    this was my favorite one...I loved them all , you do great work...Your not in the dog house , Life happens sweetie :) see you in the mail :)hugs,Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely ATC Gez, that dog stamp is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Gez, I *love* your journal! Your calendar pages last year inspired me so much, and while I have joined in this year my project is very low-key and simple, I'd love to produce something as beautiful as this! For 2011 though my goal is just to keep up, so I shall stick with simple...

    Thinking of you this month, hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx