Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 18 April 2011

365 Art Journal calendar

I know I am soooooooo late!! sharing the March pages of my 365 art journal challenge over at The Kathryn Wheel but someone has to be last.....right? 

March 2011
click to enlarge

to be honest.. I am not really late keeping up to date with my pages...just late blogging them!

where does time go?

April 2011
 click to enlarge

Our household is very much in the swing for the Royal Wedding.. hehe.. (see post below).. there is even a street party planned in the street next to us! 

Soooooooo! I just had ask my Stampotique pals if they fancied a little gathering of their own on my pages.... which are nearly filled in.... already?? where is THIS year disappearing to??

Hope everyone is having a lovely April & the sun is shining wherever you are in the world.. thank you for calling & leaving a comment if you get the chance.xx

Happy crafting. Gez

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoy your journal/calendar pages 'cos you are so clever at designing them. Don't tell Lindsay, but I scribbled a couple of journal pages on a piece of scrap paper the other day!!!!
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great March pages Gez. Just love all the little pictures you've drawn.
    April looking good too!
    Hope the vertigo isn't too troublesome today.
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Gez just amazing !!! I soooo adore your work I cannot tell you !!!! You have inspired me so much my friend !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such gorgeous pages Gez - lovely and bright and funky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fab sets of pages, love your Stampotique gathering!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee hee - love the idea of your stampotique people have their own little party - complete with bunting!! Fab page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two great pages Gez perfect for spring so bight and colourful. Love all the stamping and all your little pictures. Hope you are feeling better. x

    Hugs Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous pages Gez and loving all the stamped images, such fun. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gez, yes someone has to be last hehe. But gorgeous pages for both months, love the colours ;-) I love your Stampotique piece below too - gorgeous
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Pages Gez, and so different from last years. Sorry to read (yes, I nosed a bit) that you are still having those dizzy spells.
    Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, great calendar! But I hate to tell you, you're not last ... I am! Hahaha, must try harder LoL! Love your addition of Stampotique pals x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab pages Gez, I always love the stamped pics in the corner :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx