Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Circle Journal

Christmas is in the air! Well, just for today anyway! I've been putting the finishing touches to the latest Circle Journal I've been working on & it's already for posting this afternoon.. I always enjoy working in Circle Journal's & feel a little sad when it's time for posting! I am sooooooo looking forward to getting my Circle Journal home in August..it will have been away a year then..my it doesn't seem that long!

sneak peak only! as I'm not sure if Chrissie blogs!

Chrissie asked us what we like about Christmas (everything!!) I think I am one of the last few to work in her journal & topics are getting a bit thin on the ground but Advent was still free! ... it's always exciting in our house with the children.

My Mum kept a tradition of little hangy up parcels every day & I just had to keep it going! Now we have to have 3 lines!! It's amazing how heavy they get! seeing the children's faces in a morning is just wonderful :) 

Thank you for calling. I hope everyone had a lovely Easter & bank holiday weekend. 

Just wondering where the sun is today as it's not here! Have a great week. Happy crafting Gez



9 comments:

  1. oooooo how excited am I that I can leave a comment today my lovely!!!!!!! Your journal page looks like its gorgeous and I am LOVING all the work below! You have an extraordinary talent, love you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Gez, let us know when we can see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fab, can't wait to see the whole page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great!!! Love the colours....making me feel festive already!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lookin' good! BTW, I've got candy on offer until Thursday evening so why not drop by and take a look! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks lovely Gez, but now I want to see it all! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to see the sneaky pic, but would love to see more. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool, working on Christmas things in April.... I'm looking forward to the whole project.

    ReplyDelete
  9. busy playing catch up and your blog is inspiring as always :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx