Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 4 April 2011

Circle Journal pages..

Morning..Welcome to my blog & the start of a fresh week.. hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Thank You so much for all the lovely comments on my configuration box..it was so much fun & so relaxing..... definately saving some pennies for another box!

I've a couple of circle journal pages to share today... the theme is secret garden.. they have to be mounted up onto brown cardstock so the holes won't be going into my pages..phew!



I have used lots of Distress Inks to colour my pages & some of the fabulous NEW stamps from Stampotique Originals & a few favourites.. & of course, lashings of Glossy Accents.. this glue is so handy... it even worked on sticking my little boy's bendy man's leg back on yesterday.... guess he wasn't that bendy!! Sounds like his stunt career will be over too!!


click to enlarge

Stamps used: Wee Owl (NEW), Small Moon (NEW), Tree, Jasmin, World All Her Own, Picket Fence, Twigs... got to love Twigs!... one of my favourite all time stamps.

I coloured Jasmin with Copic pens & hopefully captured a moonlight glow on her!

Thank you for calling & leaving a comment if you get the chance.. & have a great week! Happy crafting. Gez

26 comments:

  1. Oh Gez...beautiful, beautiful colouring on this one! A gorgeously serene page that would look lovely on the wall, Thought of you yesterday my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous journal pages, love the delicate yet dramatic colouring you have achieved, Jasmin certainly appears to be bathed in moonlight xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely page,Gez.....gorgeous colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Gez, lovely pages :) I do adore the picket fence. I too love the blending of colours you've created here. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh thats fabulous! I have 8 pages left in my circle journal which has finished I should get you to do a page in mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pages, love those images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gez,
    Wonderful colours and beautiful images on this journal page. This is wonderful work. Gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh this is wonderful! Hope you had a lovely Mothers Day! Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Gez, your work is going from strength to strength. The colouring is perfect and the whole thing takes you into her dream.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a fabulous journaling page!!! I love the owl in the tree!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pages, love the colours of your background!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A stunning page Gez love the background and I don't really need to say how much I love the images.
    Hope you had a lovely Mothers day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just love it Gez the background is just so perfect and the images and wording are just so magical!!

    Love it Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pages Gez, lovley moonlit feel to them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wish this was my circle journal Gez x

    Love the background and all the elements.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely and wonderful pages, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just catching up with your recent crafting - so much delicious loveliness to see - that box is out of this world - you are so clever and creative. Sorry I haven't visited much lately but it's been a bit hectic here. Love and hugs (particularly thought of you yesterday) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful journal pages Gez with such great colourings. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous gorgeous pages Gez, the colours are beautiful. It certainly is sweet and mysterious, but amazingly beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous Gez! I so much love the atmosphere in these pages! And I love the stamps you used of course :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love love love it!!!! this is amazing you can create an illustration book using stampotique stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is utterly stunning, Gez

    ReplyDelete
  24. Soft and serene. Beautiful work Gez x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Terrific scene Gez and your sky is just breathtaking...wow

    ReplyDelete
  26. The background is just fabulous and the whole scene fits it perfectly.Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx