Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 1 April 2011

The girl..

.. is okay..... I blogged a journal page last week & thought I would share last nights doodlings with you as she looks a lot happier this week.. & she's washed her neck!!! ;)


I am still learning lots about drawing/painting faces & having so much fun.. I know she isn't perfect in shape, colour or shading but she is perfect for my little journal. :)

Have a great day.. hope no one gets caught out with any April's fools... like me!!!! Thanks Annie for brightening my day.. xx

Happy crafting. Gez

18 comments:

  1. Ooh she is gorgeous Gez! Just love the hair ;) love the misty look too
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the expression on her face, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks pretty perfect to me Gez :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gez,
    In a word - Gorgeous. I love the colours and the facial expression. Beautifully crafted.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks great Gez and her hair is just fab. Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think she's beautiful...very ethereal! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's lovely Gez! Not sure if you need to do that Faces course lol!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. your journaling page looks fabulous!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish I could draw like this, I would be really proud of this piece. Love the blended colours too. Enjoy your weekend. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with all of the comments, this is really gorgeous! So pretty and such a dreamy look on her face. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gez this is wonderful! love that it holds so many memories and I love the blue theme just lovely

    Love dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This little lady is just perfect Gez. I can imagine what your journalling is & am sending you a massive HUG XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank You everyone (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Gez this is absolutely stunningly beautiful.I keep meaning to try mine.Hopefully one day soon
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx