Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Stampotique Designers Challenge ~ Sketch

It's the last Wednesday in the month & that can only mean one thing over at Stampotique Designers Challenge it's time for a brand new challenge. 

Our lovely hostess this week is Kim. Kim loves sketches & has designed one to share with us all..

I love working with sketches & this one was so much fun. One I know I will use time & time again.. Thank You Kim for a wonderful sketch & challenge..xx


Kim's sketch..

Here is my card..
click to enlarge

I used Basic Grey Papers & a computer generated sentiment for the background. The gorgeous stamps I have used from Stampotique Originals are some of my favourites..

and

Hope you can join us this week. The Design Team will be sharing their inspiration with you over the next 2 weeks.

This challenge is a STAMPOTIQUE only stamps week, so we encourage you to break out your Stampotique stamps and join our creative design team for your chance to add to your stamp collection with a prize of $30 gift certificate for stamps at Stampotique. A winner will be chosen at random. Good Luck!

Thank you for calling & leaving a comment is you get the chance. 

Happy crafting. Gez


16 comments:

  1. Morning Gez WOW loving the card and I especially love the sentiments !!! what an adorable sketch !! My first Stampotique stamps arrived WOO HOOO do you think I could join in??? always makes me nervous LOL !!! BIG HUGS MY FRIEND

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Gez it has been ages since i have visited hope you are well, love the sentiment a lovely touch.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lovely :-) Your colours are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely Gez. I've just been looking at the Stampotique site and think I'll have a go at this challenge - I've never worked from a sketch before so it'll be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and colourful card, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great combination of stamps on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card Gez! That little girl is so sweet and I love your choice of colours, it gives your card a warm feeling

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a warm and lovely card Gez, love the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great paper combo, and the sentiment on your card is beautiful
    =Di-TST

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a brilliant card Gez, Stampotique and Basic Gray are the perfect combination arn't they x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great colours on your card Gez! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful vintage card - love the sentiment with Midge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how you've worked on the sketch. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card gez, I love the colours you have used :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx