Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Grungy chunky book swap 2011

I was lucky enough to meet up with my dear crafty friend She yesterday. 

We spent the whole day at Ossy Mills.. we even fed the ducks in the pouring rain when we met up with my little Tom from Nursery :) 

Thank you She for a wonderful day out :) & for all my beautiful gifts & artwork.. I was well & truly spoilt!

I took along my completed pages for the grungy chunky book swap that She is running.. I hope my pages are grungy enough & chunky enough! 

Here is a little sneak peak of my finished pages... She is now busy making covers & binding ALL 12 books.. Thank you my darling..xx

Hope I'm not giving too much away! I can't WAIT to share them with you!

Thank you for calling & leaving a comment if you get the chance.
Have a nice day.. happy crafting. Gez




18 comments:

  1. so many gorgeous things to look at! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! looking forward to seeing the grande finale :))
    Take Care
    Elx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the little sneak peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good.....be nice to see it when its finished and bound :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So each of the books had a different page? WOW. Impressive. I'd never come up with that many different layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thats so not fair teasing us. Pop Over to my blog as there is an award for you there, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the sneak peeks - can't wait to see the whole thing. I love teases.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sound like a fab day Gez. Love your sneek peeks lots of interesting stuff going on there can't wait to see the full version. Love and hugs Lynne xx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks interesting gez :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting sneak peeks Gez - I am sure the whole thing is gorgeous...x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like an eclectic bunch of pages from the wee peeks - looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic to read you had a fantastic day !!!! Of course it would be a fab day if you were there !!!! WOW look at all those sneak peaks they all look amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, lots of lovliness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a tease - the snippets all look so good. Can't wait to see the book.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gez you are a tease with those sneaky peaks!!!


    Glad Tom enjoyed meeting the ducks.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely :) the book will be fabulous I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx