Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 1 May 2011

Paint party tag

 ... can I paint the town, please? :-)

Hasn't this girlie been having fun! Stamp used: Arty

Oooh I am so excited to share my news with you! I have been invited to stay on the Design Team at Stampotique Designer's Challenge until NovemberI really do feel very lucky. Thank You very much Stampotique..xx

Stampotique Originals have a superb range of stamps to suit all tastes and a new set of images by various artists that came out in March (New Images.

They also have a very talented Design Team which run a superb challenge blog called the Stampotique Designer's Challenge with weekly inspiration on both this blog and also the Designer's blog. Some of the challenges are Stampotique ONLY stamps.. they also run challenges open to any stamps with a fabulous gift certificate for the winner every time. 

Hope you can join me for the challenges in the months ahead. 

Happy crafting. Gez

24 comments:

  1. Another great tag Gez, the little girl looks like a cute sunflower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Gez, well deserved and I'm looking forward to some more of your gorgeous creations. this tag is really inspirational, the stamp goes perfectly with your background and sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Gez!!! Love the splatters on your tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your party card, Gez! It's great to have you in the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Gez and well deserved! I love your tag - wish I could doodle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab tag! Looking forward to more of your Stampotique creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great tag, another great background :-)
    Congratulations, well deserved ;-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one brought a smile to my face, what a wonderful idea and what a smashing colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations and well deserved Gez. Looking forward to seeing some more wonderful works of art. Have a great weekend and enjoy the beautiful weather. Love and hugs Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab tag, Gez - not at all surprised they've asked you to stay on - well deserved - congrats. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on staying on - I'm sure you'll continue to have fun and make some more great stuff! The tag is great fun, love the splashy colours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joyful and colour rich this is a great tag Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jumping up and down for you babes THAT IS AMAZING NEWS !!!! But you so deserve it !!!! I love your tag COMPLETELY INSPIRATIONAL and thank you so so so much for your fab comments on my blog !!! You truly inspire me !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A real fun tag with a great image. Love how you have let her splash her colours around her. What an inspired idea. Love it!
    Congrats (well deserved) on being asked to stay on the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your great news, well done. Love your tag, the splatters are a great touch. Tracy xn

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this Gez it's so bright, colourful and happy!! I'm so glad you're staying on too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Gez very well deserved.
    Love the tag, great background and great image, fab sentiment.xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, she looks like she's having a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous and such fun, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm not surprised Gez you are a treasure!

    That stamped image is cute.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx