Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Stampotique Designer's Challenge ~ sneak peak!

It’s time for another Stampotique Designer's Challenge

A big Thank You to everyone who joined us for the recycling challenge there was so much inspiration & wonderful creations. It was amazing to see everyone's interpretations!

This week Willy is challenging you to use ACETATE in your creation. You can make your whole creation of acetate or just use a little piece of acetate in it… there are so many possibilities.

The fabulous Design Team have lots of inspiration to share with you over on the Challenge blog

Here is my sneak peak!

All will be revealed soon!

Please remember, this week is a Stampotique Originals stamps only challenge so take out your Stampotique stamps and join us for a chance to win a $30 gift certificate to shop at Stampotique Originals.

Good Luck. Gez

5 comments:

  1. I guess it is Toby. Can't wait to see the rest of it.
    It's a difficult challenge for me, never played with that stuff before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh is that a Danny O aeroplane I spy there? very intriguing - I love playing with acetate might see if I get chance to play along later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Astrid!! I'm impressed ;)

    Thanks Nicola & Sue..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx