Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Stampotique Designer's Challenge

It's time for a brand new challenge over at  Stampotique Designer's Challenge blog.

This week, Valerie is excited to challenge us to make use of items that might otherwise be destined for the landfill by re-using them or re-purposing them into a unique piece of art.  The design team has pulled out all of the stops to provide the most wonderful inspiration for this challenge!!  

For my creation I used the backing sheet from some beautiful Prima flowers.. how could I possibly throw something so beautiful away! & also part of a corrugated box as a frame for my card & an off cut from the front of a brown envelope with the words.. please do not bend!


Here is my entry for the challenge..

 Stamp used: Moth Fab

I really love this creation it came together beautifully :)

Moth Fab is actually playing the role of flower girl to my........... princess in waiting..... from Jo Capper-Sandon's challenge a few weeks ago....... newsprint..... HERE!

I think they make a great pair!  I must have had my Royal head on at the time!

Thank you for calling & leaving a comment if you get the chance.. hope you can join our fabulous design team which will be sharing their creations with you over the next 2 weeks.

This week you can use stamps from any company for your chance to win a $30 Stampotique Originals gift certificate. Good luck & have fun.. Gez


30 comments:

  1. This is just awesome Gez and just perfect materials too!!! Loving the backing paper for the flowers and I must say such lush ones too!!!! lol

    Just love the image she just sits so perfectly on this devine piece.

    Have a great day Love Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background is perfect for MOTH FAB.....looks like it was made for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Gez, it's so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely use of the pretty Prima packaging and I love the "do not bend" inclusion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used the background from the package on your card. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card and great use of that background,Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Gez...and certainly inspiring!!! Have to say wasn't sure about this challenge at all..(I'm a mint-condition type of girl!!!)...BUT your FAB (!) piece has totally changed my mind...and now I'm going to have a think..and a rummage!...and give it a go!! So ....THANK YOU XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! This is just stunning Gez. I love the background....so soft and romantic!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! What a great way to use packaging material, it's indeed to pretty to trow away.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gez, I love it!!! It;s girly and pretty and grungy all at the same time! Love how you have used up your rubbish, I wonder what arrived in a do not bend envelope, lol, more stash! K x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hellllllllllllooooooooooooooo Gez WOW another STUNNING creation !!! I love this !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfection, so love this Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How beautiful is that again Gez! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  14. just love the image, and the recycled items x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous! Would be criminal not to use that beautiful packaging! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Gez, this is absolutely beautiful sweetie! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous piece Gez , and what a creative recycle project too :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is a beautiful bit of landfill there Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the way you use the bits and pieces. Such a wonderful card. Thanks for stopping and saying hi!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, that's a fabulous use. Your card looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gez, this is seriously fantastic. I love every single bit of it.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the pieces you recycled and how they came together to make such a stunning piece! Just wicked!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. just brill!!! I do love this image, Loving the fab script detail in the background, and the way you have teamed it with the soft florals!! brilliant inspirational work! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  25. just beautiful gez:) i love the 'do ot bend' :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I find it difficult to get rid of some packages also, I like the fact that scrappy companies are making there packaging so pretty so we can reuse them. You made a beautiful and fun project =Di

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your creations, Gez! This is truly beautiful! Thank you for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx