Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 14 May 2011

Stampotique sponsoring The Play Date Cafe

Stampotique Originals is thrilled to sponsor The Play Date Cafe challenge today!  

Join us for your chance to win a $30 gift certificate for stamps at the Stampotique store.  Use the color scheme below and link up over at The Play Date Cafe for your chance to win.


 A few of the Stampotique Design Team members were able to join in and create some with these fabulous colors. Here is my entry..

Stamps used: Head, Journey Collage, Picket Fence, Tree, Twigs, Numeric & the gorgeous NEW Wee Owl

I made a tag for the challenge using the fab colours! 

My daughter is off to Italy to study volcanoes in 4 weeks time so we are busy thinking about what she needs to take.. & some how.. the inspiration for my tag was....  for the journey, counting down the days, my little boy waving bye at the garden gate (he doesn't want her to go!! I think it's after she dissappeared to China for 3 weeks last time!!) & still a bit of a royal theme going on with the crown!... don't ask! it's very busy in my head..hehe!

I used Distress Inks for the background & Copic pens for colouring Head.. isn't he cute!

Want to double your chances of winning?  Stampotique Designer's Challenge just started yesterday and the theme is to recycle, reuse or re-purpose.  

Come on over and join us at The Play Date Cafe challenge and the Stampotique Designer's Challenge at a chance to win some fun gifts!

Hope you can join us.. Thank you for calling today & leaving a comment if you get the chance.. Happy crafting. Gez ♥ 


................

UPDATE** This is a copy of my original post that has been lost some time over the last two days by Blogger... Thank you to everyone that took the time to leave me a comment.... all lost :( 

I always love reading everyone's thoughts & comments.. they make my day :-) I appreciate the time it takes to call & read & comment.. Thank You.XXX

32 comments:

  1. Beautiful and funny tag, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag....great use of the colours......and I'm NOT jealous of your daughter going off to study volcanoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag Gez, like the little owl!
    How fantastic for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I am soooo jealous of my DD!! She has promised to bring me back some rocks :D :D
    Forgot to mention my green weeds on my tag! hehe..xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag is absolutely fab Gez!
    She does get around, your Rachel, doesn't she? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag is gorgeous, I love the little pom pom ribbons you used. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag, love tha tlittle guy (although he's not as handsome as your real little fella, obviously!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE all the dimension and texture you've given to such a tiny, little tag! Pure genius! Thanks so much for joining in the fun this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gez. Your tag is so ADORABLE!
    I love it! Awesome combination of stamps. Head does look cute in those colours and his crown.
    I have to have the wee owl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my but this is one cute tag...LOVE it..the colour combo is just brill...hope your daughter enjoys her trip...only one more week then my son is of on his adventure week with school..yayy relative peace and quiet..well as quiet as it gets with 3 screeching witches...sorry I mean girls...lol.. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. This little fella is so cute, did you have to completely re-type this post? What a nuisance :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic tag, really a little prince charming ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. these tags are so lovely, I particularly like the journey one. Good luck to your daughter in Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your tag and love the colours - if I have time I might even have a go at this one.
    Hope your daughter has a wonderful time - can remember her China trip.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your tag is wonderful. I love the bright green and purple against the muted background. Fabulous!
    I think we have all been a victim of blogger this week. Grrrrrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great idea to accent the colors with the starkness of the rest of the layout - awesome!!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW Gez what a fantastic combination and you have made such a beautiful tag !!! Just ADORE the stamps you have used !!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've just been browsing through your recent wonderful makes Gez. You are so talented - all fabulous as always.

    ReplyDelete
  20. love this!!! I adore the gorgeous soft colours with the spalsh of purple and green!! I especially love the pom poms!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jinny Newlin has left a new comment on your post "Stampotique sponsoring The Play Date Cafe":

    LOVE all the dimension and texture you've given to such a tiny, little tag! Pure genius! Thanks so much for joining in the fun this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Angelnorth has left a new comment on your post "Stampotique sponsoring The Play Date Cafe":

    Great tag, love tha tlittle guy (although he's not as handsome as your real little fella, obviously!)

    ReplyDelete
  23. R.Maria Sabina(Lollyrot) has left a new comment on your post "Stampotique sponsoring The Play Date Cafe":

    funny and adorable tag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Basement Stamper has left a new comment on your post "Stampotique sponsoring The Play Date Cafe":

    Your tag is gorgeous, I love the little pom pom ribbons you used. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Kathy has left a new comment on your post "Stampotique sponsoring The Play Date Cafe":

    Your tag is absolutely fab Gez!
    She does get around, your Rachel, doesn't she? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  26. Caroline has left a new comment on your post "Stampotique sponsoring The Play Date Cafe":

    Lovely tag Gez, like the little owl!
    How fantastic for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  27. SueR has left a new comment on your post "Stampotique sponsoring The Play Date Cafe":

    Fabulous tag....great use of the colours......and I'm NOT jealous of your daughter going off to study volcanoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. willyalidaanderson has left a new comment on your post "Stampotique sponsoring The Play Date Cafe":

    Beautiful and funny tag, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've found these comments that went awol..thanks Blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  30. That tag is Fabulous! loving the stamped image and the owl looks perfect =Di

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx