Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Take a Word

I am joining the challenge again this week over at Take a Word. 

This weeks theme is Wings
click to enlarge

I had my tag making head on this morning! & couldn't wait to try out some new digi's images from Paper & Gluestix

I chose one of the little girls from the dollhead Zetti collage sheet. I gave her a different dress from one of the other dollie sheets.. I can see me using these little girlies a lot!!



I swooshed some watercolour card through Distress Inks on my non stick craft sheet & stamped my tag with Swirls Stalks, Small Moon (coloured in with Cosmic shimmer paint)Numeric from Stampotique Originals. 

I made the wings by embossing & stamping onto cereal box & used T!m Holtz Distress embossing powder to create that weather-worn look to her rusty wings! Bless her!!

Thank you for calling & leaving a comment if you get the chance.

Happy crafting. Gez
 

20 comments:

  1. Hi gez, this is lovely and quirky. My only problem is I don't like dolls as I find them creepy lol!! Apart from the doll's face though I LOVE IT!
    haha!
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gez, do you really have any idea just how clever you are?
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work, I love these digi images, so many uses and you certainly have created a wonderful piece xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this loads Gez!! It's just gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag Gez, such a terrific design. Love it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is brilliant Gez!!! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Gez. Love the image...have just started art journalling, so may just have to go and have a little look at those dollies..... x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this little angel- such wonderful creativity for the wings challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so clever at putting these together - I am in awe of your creativity and skill. I've just been having a catch up - sorry I haven't visited for a while (but you are not forgotten xx)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your arty tag Gez!
    The distress ink background my fave technique and I just adore the doll with her rusty wings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your little angel is adorable. It's always fun to change things around using the head of one on the body of another. That's what makes this angel so special.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh this is one brillian tag hun great colors on this fab design too hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a fabulous tag, really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for inviting me to take a peek at your artwork using the Zetti doll image..LOVE IT and it's super adorable here.. SO Happy you brought the zetti to life and how sweet of your hubby to buy the sheet for you..
    Thanks so much again and enjoy enjoy!!!! xoxo amy @ paper&gluestix on ETSY

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your sweet little winged zetti style girl!! What I like best of all are the little details.. like the dangly star and the swirly flower doodles. Really nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful tag Gez, love your colouring on Toby! Lots of other great stuff on your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous!! Loving her swirly cheeks! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is my favorite entry so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx