Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 23 May 2011

Thinking of you..

I am so sorry for not getting the chance to visit everyone's blogs over the weekend.. promise to catch up this week while the house is quiet! It didn't mean I wasn't thinking of you...

 Stamps used: BeeHoneycomb background

It's dark & dreary this morning & lashing down (now it's nearly time to collect my little one from Nursery..it knows when to rain!) & very hard to get a decent photo this morning :( 

Not sure what's happened to our summer??

Just wanted to remind you & tell you in case you didn't already know.. the super talented Kirsty Wiseman has very kindly organised an online crafty raffle to help save Daisy..today is your last chance to buy raffle tickets... HERE

 Wishing everyone a lovely week...whatever the weather.. Thank you for calling & leaving a comment if you get the chance. 

Happy crafting. Gez

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card, great background and I love that splatter. Know what you mean about the rain, it always starts when I am picking someone up or popping out LOL Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I love bees and these beautiful insects along with gorgeous orange and lime green a perfect combination. Brilliant card Gez.

    :)

    ps send some rain down to me my garden is really needing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helloooo hun, such a gorgeous card as usual from you. Love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic piece in wonderful colors, love the 3-D look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool card, so many details made with ink and paint, the 3-d bee looks fantastic =Di-TST

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabby!! Loving the paint effects and the dimension you have created! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Gez. I love those bee stamps and you have used them to great advantage!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx