Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 9 June 2011

Anniversary card

I am so loving using the gorgeous Lovebirds stamp at the moment from Stampotique Originals

I challenged myself to make a card for a crafty friend.. knowing one of her favourite colours is orange!


I swiped Distress Ink pads directly onto a sheet of white cardstock to make a masterboard & randomly stamped the cardstock with the honeycomb & heart flower stamps. I cut out a piece from the masterboard to fit my card. I then added a computer generated verse & the gorgeous Lovebirds stamp. Perfect for any wedding anniversary!

Stamps used: 

I am linking my card to the Stampotique Designer's blog.. have you popped over there lately? Wow.. there's lots of inspiration & great artwork to see.

Thank you for calling & leaving a comment if you get the chance. 

Happy crafting. Gez




20 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Gez I am sure your friend will love it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, love the birds they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and lovely card, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your friend will love this, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely anniversary card, fabulous sentiment and great colours too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gez,
    This is a gorgeous card. I love the sentiment and colours and the beautiful love birds.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really lovely Gez, love the birds!!! Your friend will love it! HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card and gorgeous orange!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colours and a beautiful card for a friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card-that stamp is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gez I am so silly I have left two comments on your previous post thinking it was for this one DER! any whoo make sure you have a read. as you have a surprise waiting for you and I need your addy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gez, I have been having a catch up and wow I hadn't realized it had been so long since my last visit. So much going on! it's been really nice having a catch up with a brew ;0) Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sure late getting here, but I like this card with the darling love birds and the flowers. Remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a gorgeous card Gez...xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Gez... those birds are so cute and I love the colours.
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those Love birds are the Cutest, your coloring is beautiful!
    =Di-TST

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous!!! I love the little roses on their tails!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx