Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 16 June 2011

Art journal page, apologies & birthday cards!

I've been a little bit quiet this week both posting on my blog and leaving comments.. I am so worried about links popping up on blogs that I visit.. I know it's happened 3 times now.. I've never added any links to anyone's blogs ever! mainly, because I don't know how! The links do seem to genuinely link back to my blog, but if you see a long list of links appearing after a post on your blog... PLEASE  know it's not me :(

Not sure if anyone else has had a pile of links added to a post from me or from anyone else or if anyone is having the same problem as me.. I am wondering if it's a Blogger problem! I can't reassure people enough it isn't me leaving links honestly..

I'm busy crafting behind the scenes and being kept very, very busy with family commitments at the moment. I can happily say my vertigo is sooooooo much better. Yeah!

I've an art journaling page to share with you today and some more gorgeous birthday cards I received at the start of the week. Special Thanks to Sam, Carol, Paddy & Janice.XXXX


A fun page in my journal!
click to enlarge..

I've had great fun making this page using another of Amy's gorgeous girls.  Amy's artwork is AMAZING ♥
DO check out her Etsy shop too!

Thank You for keeping me sane Amy!


I've had some more gorgeous birthday cards delivered this week and can't belive how lucky I am.. both these ladies are very talented artists.. check out their blogs if you get chance..








Thanks again for thinking of me..xx


Wishing everyone a happy Thursday.. I hope no links appear on any more blogs from my blogspot. Gez.xx


20 comments:

  1. Hi Gez,
    Fantastic journal page. I love the greens. Where do you get the inapiration for these pages - they are always so original?
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wipso said...

    Gorgeous card Gez. Not had any links left by you so dont worry.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvellous cards and page, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great page, gorgeous cards....my fave is the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a super page and yes so green. I have no links from you so don't worry about it.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I knew what you were on about with the link thing I'd try and help...but I have not one clue!!! LOL
    So glad to hear your vertigo is at last getting better.
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Gez love the JP GREEN is cool lol and sweet cards from friends ;0)

    love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your page Gez, I've not had any links from you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stupid question, have you changed your passwords and done a spyware scan on your PC? Spybot search and destroy is free and very good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't had any links from you either sweetie so no worries here!

    ooo I do like your journal page...hahaha should read 'Tamara@ hahahaha!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant journal page Gez! Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. what lovely cards you have recieved!!! and I love your page with all those fabby greens!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your journal page and thanks for showing my card even though it was late!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just been having a catch up. Super journaling and lovely cards. Hugs. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that card and your friends are very generous, the cards you have received are great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. great page gez:)
    lovely cards you got there too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Gez! You've made me smile! I love your journal page and so glad your vertigo is getting better. You certainly had some lovely cards - is it too late to wish you a belated Happy Birthday? Love Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. haha great journal page Gez x

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't got a clue what links you are talking about??? Certainly haven't seen any from you ..
    Fabulous journal page. Love the colours, and the page is sooo original :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx