Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 23 June 2011

Art journal page..


 Missing my babes... already! The house is quiet!!


I've only managed 4 hours sleep... details on my other blog.. HERE!

Last year I had so much fun following my daughter's intinerary on my blog.. I thought I'd do it again this year.. ultimately my hope is to have my blogs made into a book.. for my children to enjoy when they are all grown up! 

This year I want to keep my artwork and family news seperate so I'm using my other blog.. Hope you can call by!

Have a great day. Happy crafting Gez.xx





21 comments:

  1. Hi Gez,
    I love this colourful page. fantastic artwork and the sentiment is so profound. Brilliant work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh how totally gorgeous... love all the different elements you used...fab!!
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these spreads are terrific. Gorgeous colors and great composition. Enjoyed the gal peeking out of the window in the attic, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific pages Gez and such a brilliant idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic pages Gez, love all the elements and the perfect sentiment.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is like an illustration of a magical world for a children's storybook. I love the mushrooms and their spottiness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. brilliant pages-just love the way it all fits together so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absoluetly Gorgeous beyond words :) love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absoluetly Gorgeous beyond words :) love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH Gez your pages are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute pages Gez...your art is always so wonderfully colourful and I LOVE the toadstools..wicked :D
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gez Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I was just thumbing through your pages and I can see that I have found another beautiful artist who will inspire me to do better. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really loving all your journal work. I love finding things in there

    Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just LOVE these pages!!!!! Love the colours, the gogeous toadstools!!! Love the sentiment too!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx