Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 30 June 2011

Alice inspired Atc

The current challenge over at the Stampotique Designer's Challenge blog is to use up your scraps.

Here is an Atc which was so much fun to put together!

click to enlarge
Stamps used: HareSwirl Stalks, Honeycomb Background and Splatter Long

I made a nice inky background using Distress Inks and found a relevant piece of Alice text to go on my Atc which I distressed using inks and the Splatter Long stamp.

I stamped Swirl Stalks on to the Atc in black ink and stamped the gorgeous Honeycomb Background stamp in gold paint for the background. 

I couldn't resist stamping Daniel Torrente's Hare onto smooth white cardstock to cut out and add to my Atc. I used Copic pens for shading. 

All the stamps are available from Stampotique Originals and also The Stamp Attic in the UK.

Thank You for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. 

Have a happy Thursday and happy crafting. Gez. ♥ 

15 comments:

  1. love this "wabbit" lol- cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes! I meant to say ATC!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another inspiring ATC. The rabbit stamp is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super ATC, adore the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great background gez and cute bunny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant Gez, he looks so grumpy! Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW WOW WOW WOW Gez I just ADORE your ATC !!! your backgrounds as ever are just AMAZING !!! I do love that little hare !!! cute in a scary way ....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous. Love it to bits.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I do love this! The rabbit is adorable(in a weird kind of way..lol)
    Love, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fabby ATC Gez, lovely colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this ATC, the background is Just AMAZING!!!!! I adore the colours and I just love the fact you have used part of the book too!!! Fabulous!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  12. Still makes me think "Donny Darko" every time I see Hare! Great ATC, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic ATC, love the little rabbit and the background looks fab.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx