Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Beam me up scottie!

Why did I think while my daughter was away studying volcanoes life would be any straighter/less chaotic! Fieldtrip/holiday bags packed! Checklists all ticked off! see here.

I am surrounded by men!! (male family members!) oh, I am missing our late night chats Rachel!!!

I was inspired to make a tag! Let my mind wonder and see what came out! and another cold hot water bottle!!! I tend to craft while I'm waiting for the kettle to boil. Yes, I have a bottle every night!!

  I'm still holding onto my little spark of madness!!

Thank You for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Gez

Oooooh! A BIG, BIG Hello and Welcome to my new followers ♥ 
Thank You. Promise to call soon.XXX




16 comments:

  1. Love it Gez!
    the green colouring really goes well with the image, reminds me a bit of Grotbags from the Rod Hull/emu progs years ago.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby tag Gez! Love it ;)
    We all need that little bit don't we? LOL
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem starting the week off on a Wednesday. I no longer have weeks as every day is the same, not even worn a watch for the last 5 years since I retired properly!! As for volcanoes abroad, my friend in Devon told me last night that there was a mini tsunami along the coast from Cornwall to Plymouth following a land slip 200mls off the coast!!!!!! That's what I call madness not your gorgeous tag. You really are very clever Gez.

    Hugs Joanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' this tag, think it is a little spark of Magic not madness XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this tag Gez. I'm glad you have a little spark of madness left as it makes me feel normal!!!
    Big huge hugs coming your way xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag, love Alice and the background. Great doodling. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny and wonderful tag, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo Joanne is right...we did have a mini tidal wave along the coast!!!! Am so annoyed that I missed it hahaha!

    Awe...I love your wording on this gorgeous tag sweetheart. Oh and I have a wheatie bag every night too HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab tag, hope your little spark is till glowing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh this is one brilliant tag hun just love,it hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. so fab and creative!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  12. The tag is awesome. Love the texture throughout. Hugs,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous tag! Where is the Alice from?

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow its a fabulous tag and love your writing on it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this!! and I've definately kept my little spark of madness! hehehee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx