Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Bloggers Challenge

It's my first time joining the Bloggers Challenge I've been wanting to play along for a while now and have finally got the chance.. I am hoping life might just settle down a bit and I can have some crafty time this next week.

Here is a page I have made for a chunky book swap. I created the little scene on 4"x4" mountboard.



The background was created using lots of different Cosmic Shimmer sprays.


click to enlarge

The words are computer generated and I've used a couple of gorgeous stamps from Stampotique Originals

I stamped Angel onto smooth white cardstock and coloured her with Copic pens. 

Special Thanks to Wendy at the The Stamp Attic for getting her in the post to me double quick!

I also used the Splatter Long stamp.

I've added some sparkle and lashings of Glossy Accents! and coloured some white flowers with ink to match the angel.

Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

Have a great week. Happy crafting. Gez

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if I win the £117m lotto today perhaps I can buy all the Stampotique stamps and then you can teach me how to make gorgeous projects like this.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab page, great dramatic look to this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really am loving the back ground Gez so cool! The computer gen script is very cool with the splatter I may have to make a trip ha ha

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow fabulous card again Gez. Especially love the wonderful background and that angelstamp is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gez, Wow, I love your work. I like to do altared books, I really like how you used the spritz. The flower is great how you inked it to match. Hope your doing well. I am going to look you up on twitter, I am on there, I am @ladystryperfan. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lot you have on a small space, i'm loving the sentiment.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh WOW!!! This is amazing work my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and surprising piece, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely Gez. The detail is wonderful. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful page - I'm sure the swappers are going to love it! So glad you could join us at the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow this is just so so gorgeous!!!!! LOVE it!!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, its fabulous. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderfully Unique image and page. So glad you were able to join in on the BC Things With Wings challenge. Hope you'll pop by again this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx