Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Circle Journal

Is it me or are the months just flying by this year?

Our journals are nearly home! These are the pages I completed a couple of weeks ago and didn't have chance to share at the time with things being hectic at home!

The theme was Public Art.

click to enlarge

Being part of the circle journal group makes me realise each month I should make more time for scrapbooking. Only one more month and our books come home. I can't wait to see my book and at the same time I'm going to miss this wonderful group.

Thanks for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Gez.xx




8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an exciting project and love your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this and so glad to have seen it, I only know about the singing ringing tree. This makes me want to see more! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. Love, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing structures Gez. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sculptures are fantastic. I especially love the Singing Ringing Tree. Very cool photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't had the chance to visit your blog this week. You made gorgeous stuff, this ATC is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx