Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 19 June 2011

Clean and simple

The current challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge is clean and simple so I thought I would try a CAS Christmas card.. not sure I got there roughing up the background papers but I had fun!

click to enlarge..
Stamps used: Noel Dog and Merry Everything

I've used a couple of gorgeous stamps from Stampotique Originals. The papers are from Basic Grey. I added a blob of Stickles just to colour the bauble.

There is still time to join in the fun over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge. Hope you can join us.

Have a lovely Sunday. Happy crafting. Gez




13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Christmas card, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez,
    Fabulous card. I love the papers and the colours and the image is just so cute.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would make an awesome card for any occasion if the background papers were changed. I got a BIG laugh out of it. But of course, I loved all the background papers you chose for this one. I love Basic Grey, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Basic Gray papers and the image is so cute, great Christmas card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just fab!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! But there is no way I can face Christmas in June LOL! (how many shopping days have we got left till Christmas?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Gez
    Had to look really hard to see if these were both the same page. Stunning! Love how you've overpainted the photo to get your image. Gentle thought coming your way!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card Gez, such a cute image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx