Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 2 July 2011

HDH095 - From the bone pile!

Hi lovely blog friends, I can't believe how fast time is moving for me at the moment! Is anyone else having the same problem!

I managed to snatch a little crafting time the other day to join in a fab challenge but Mr Blogger hasn't been playing ball and letting me upload photos lately.

This weeks theme over at Macabre Monday is to use something from your bone pile!

Here is a little Atc I've made using up some scraps.


It was a great feeling to rumage through my scraps box and find some gorgeous little pieces of paper.. goes to show it's worth saving everything!!!


Batty is covered in Glossy Accents.. he didn't mind a bit! ;-)

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend. Happy crafting. Gez


11 comments:

  1. fab!!! Love the background you have created and the detail of the torn paper, fab work! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ATC! I agree....I save everything! That's why my studio is always such a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he cute ATC, love your little bat, thankyou for your comments on my blog hon - have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gez, what a cute card, I like the sentiment, so cute. Hope your doing well. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOH Batty looks great all glossy like that! Fab ATC! Thanks for joining us for MM at HDH! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely face & great color combination on the journal page! especially like the stripey lettering...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx