Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Stampotique Designers Challenge

Today some more talented members of the Design Team over at Stampotique Designers Challenge are sharing their inspiration with you.


The latest challenge hosted by Willie is to use acetate on your creation... You can make your whole creation of acetate or just use a little piece of acetate in it… there are so many possibilities.

Here is my card..
 

I decided to make a male card for the challenge as it's something I never get round to making so that added to the challenge! I know I will have one ready for when I need one.. just need to remember where I've put it!

I used acetate for the front of my card & wrapped it around some pattern paper full of big boys toys!

The dashing young man on the front of my card is of course, Toby available from Stampotique Originals and also at The Stamp Attic in the UK. 

Why not come along & join us this month. Please remember, this week is a Stampotique Originals stamps only challenge so take out your Stampotique stamps and join us for a chance to win a $30 gift certificate to shop at Stampotique Originals.


Thank you for calling & leaving a comment if you get the chance. Good Luck for the draw. Gez.xx

11 comments:

  1. aw, I don't think I have any of their stamps..have plenty of acetate tho! Lovely card Gezz!!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here is the rest of it... and i was right, it's the new kid on the block ;-) ordered him to :-D
    What a great card you made. Still have trouble with the acetate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love how he stands out against that masculine paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful masculine birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gez,
    Giving commenting another shot, I tried earlier today. Fab pages, love those stamps!! Love the way also you filled in your May, and hey you seem to have half of June filled in already, now that's what I call palnning ahead! Thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog!

    As to blogger problems, Netty said to untick the box "keep me signed in", might give that a try if it start playing up again. So far so good...

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a fabby creation! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Remarkable! Its really awesome piece of writing,
    I have got much clear idea concerning from this post.


    Also visit my webpage Low Carb Rezepte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in reality was once a amusement account
    it. Glance advanced to more added agreeable from you!
    By the way, how can we communicate?

    Here is my web page; host wordpress
    my web page: custom wordpress templates

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hurrah, that's what I was exploring for, what a material! present here at this weblog, thanks admin of this web site.

    Feel free to visit my web site paleo diät schokolade

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've
    found It absolutely helpful and it has aided me
    out loads. I'm hoping to give a contribution & assist different customers like its aided me. Great job.

    Take a look at my website - gute Thai Massage Wiesbaden

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx