Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 13 June 2011

Take a Word

It's time for a new challenge over at Take a Word

This weeks theme chosen by the fabulously talented Willy is insects.

When I posted my challenge tag for the stars challenge I saw the sneak peak saying the next challenge was insects and got to work straight away..

Imagine my surprise when I saw Willy's fabulous artwork this morning.. we have used a couple of the same stamps altho Willy's is infinitely better! 

Thanks for a great challenge..xx

click to enlarge

Stamps used: Medium Bee and Splatter Long from Stampotique Originals also a word stamp I've had for years..

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

Have a great week.. Happy crafting. Gez

21 comments:

  1. Love this! The colours you have used make a fabulous background for the way you have done your images! Hope things get back to 'normal' for you soon! Will be in touch, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh what a great card - those colours are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those bees and splatters! - great card, Gez (and thanks for the link to Take a Word - hadn't come across this before, might give it a go sometime too). Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Gez! The bees are great, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab!!! I love the bright colours and the paint splat effect! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh hun what great colors,and love the paint,splatter hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that background is superbly done Gez! I do love this piece HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Gez, love that background xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic background, love the card.!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That background rocks...beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the background on this piece, such depth in the colour. Great piece all round. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely colourful background Gez :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, love the nice rich colouring

    ReplyDelete
  14. very nice:) love the background:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this bee image - think I need to purchas that stamp tee hee.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the background colors :) Did you get my email ? please let me know .
    hugs,Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lori Saul said...

    Beautiful amber glow to this piece with wonderful imagery- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lizbethem said...

    Lovely, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Gez. Not had any links left by you so dont worry.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is lovely, Gez - great colours and composition.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx