Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 11 June 2011

TIME for bed Zebedee!

Phew! It's exactly 2am... at 11.30pm last night I started writing a blog post on my other blog... thinking it was going to be long.. I didn't want it to over run on here..so I blogged it over there.. Wow! It's a MEGA post!

I would be delighted if you had the time to call but felt I should warn you first!

 
Many Thanks in advance for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

I apologise if I haven't been able to leave a blog comment lately.. not quite sure what is happening to Blogger at the moment.. I went to leave a comment on someone's blog Thursday night.. and the comments box had disappeared so I went to the post underneath and nearly fainted at the sight of 20 links that had been added from my blog?? some were 3 yrs old????

If I can't leave a comment I will try and email you instead. Many, many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave such lovely comments. I appreciate all of them.

Have a great weekend. Love Gez.xx

6 comments:

  1. All of these bloggy issues are getting on my wick - it is crazy isn't it? Have a good weekend Gez :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the blog problems are so irritating. LOL it was my blog that had your 20 links attached, I wondered what it was LOL. Off to look at your post now. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!! that's worry Tracy as it was on another friend's blog I noticed the links.EP!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful amber glow to this piece with wonderful imagery- love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx