Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 31 July 2011

Bloggers Challenge ~ Embossing

It's time for a brand NEW challenge this week over at the at the Bloggers Challenge and this weeks theme is..

   embossing..

click to enlarge

What a gorgeous challenge thanks girls.. I had soooo much fun making this card.

I've used a couple of gorgeous stamps Olive Rose and Sunbeam from Stampotique Originals. The die-cuts are from a lovely 6" Paper Pad called Gypsy Sisters by Kaisercraft.. 

I got these papers for my birthday last year from my dear crafty buddy Net and haven't wanted to use them until today! Does anyone else hoard paper just for admiring or is it just me??

Thanks for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Happy crafting. Gez.xx

24 comments:

  1. Absobloominlutely gorgeous hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous :-) I just love Olive Rose and you have used her wonderfully here x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this adorable card, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely vintage look to your card. I like how you brushed over the edge of the embossing with the ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You keep on creating these beautiful cards. Love the sentiment..it's so true

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card - love the sentiment and lush paper (I know what you mean about hoarding) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, lovely image and wonderful quote.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally understand hording paper ;0) glad you used some though it's lovey as is the card Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute card, love this image with those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card. Love the image and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Gez,

    I´ve been back and visit you.
    Wow wow wow wow you was very busy in the last times.
    So wonderful and lovely new creations. Wow. I´ve missed my words. Love them all.

    Have a wonderful new week. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful colours and design. Fab card.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful vintage card, love everything about it. I have Olive Rose she is gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful vintage card. Love that image (reminds me of one of my Aunts when she was that age) Great distressing too. Thanks for joining the BC Embossing challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful vintage card Gez, love your design! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card-love the vintage feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh what a sweet card, wonderful colours and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Best for best card for friendship day. I sure your friend likes it very much, Those two flowers are very cute and it is very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful vintage card, your arrangement is perfect. I am really very glad after read here and I appreciate for the information that you presented here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx