Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Exciting news! and beautiful blog candy!

Last Sunday evening while surfing the Net and looking on Google for searches I came across a wonderful blog.. I scrolled down and was so inspired by the beautiful artwork on my computer screen. Really amazing artwork. What talent!

I decided I would look for the followers box so I could call again and guess what!!!

the counter was on 999!!

I was so excited to click.. follow!!!!

The owner of this beautiful blog Lynn Stevens will be well known to many.. I can't work out how it's taken me so long to discover Trash to Treasure Art

Lynn is very kindly offering some beautiful, exquisite hand-made blog candy to celebrate her achievement. Well Done Lynn.Xxx


Here is just one of Lynn beautiful creations in her 1000 follower giveaway!


Please call over and say Hi, if you haven't already!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up - going to go now - the piece you feature is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty piece. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow , how exciting Gez , did you win that lovely pendant? Lynn has lots of entries in stampers sampler , she is very talented :)and so are you my friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx