Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Flower Power Tag

I've made a tag this morning using the latest Challenge theme over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

The current theme is to use flowers on your design and create a project using stamps from any company.

It's time for Group 2 of the Design Team to share their wonderful artwork and inspiration with you today Here

Here is my tag...

Stamps used: Joyful and Sunbeam 

Sunbeam... I used to get called that when I was little!! :-)

I am very lucky to have made friends with lots of sunbeam's through crafting and blogging. Thank You for being there..xx

Don't forget there is a chance for you to win a $30 gift certificate from Stampotique Originals by joining us for the latest challenge over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge blog .. so what are you waiting for?! 

Hope you can join us. Good luck and Happy crafting, Gez.xx





21 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful my lovely! I love the way you have circled certain words too, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so creative and gorgeous. Sending you lots of hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and beautiful tag, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely tag all over, the bottom detail the lovely bkgrd too ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag Gez, love the burnt edges effect around her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply adorable. Great use of design challenge. You did GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic tag with wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely tag - such beautiful colours.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag, love the image and the text in the background. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fab. Love how there are so many different takes on the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your tag Gez! I would use it as a bookmark. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute tag, love the flowery motif in the lace to go with the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Gez, Big hugs coming your way xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your mixed media tag.

    ReplyDelete
  15. fantastic tag Gez - chin up...hugz xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful tag for the Stampotique Challenge. I love how you used some lace and the vintage brown colors. I also really love the water marks on the tag, that's my favorite style......vintage. BTW, thanks for visiting my blog and my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab tag Gez, I also have been collecting and altering little board books. Sat last night for ages, prepping pages ready for (hopefully) an arty day lol.
    hope all is good with you ?
    If you get time, please pop by my Dezinaworld blog today as i have a free collage sheet for everyone. I hope you will like it. Have a great day !
    June

    ReplyDelete
  18. fabulous!! Love the colours, your mix of textures and all your fabulous detail especially the scrabble tiles! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful tag, I love the nice warm colours

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx