Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 16 July 2011

LAST! of the Circle Journal pages!

Gosh! I can't believe it's 12 months since I said good-bye to my Circle Journal.. it's due home within the next month... I am sooooo excited!

Here are the pages I've made for the last book in the swap... I KNOW it's arrived home safely... so I can blog the pages. 

It was Nicky's birthday last Thursday and I tried to get her book back home to her for then.. not sure if Royal Mail delivered in time!

Nicky's theme was view from my window... here are my pages for Nicky..

(Apologies as photographs were taken the night before they were posted!)


Lots of Gesso and acrylic paint and Stickles!

view from front window! 

My children love to sledge down the hill when it snows!

I used lots of Distress Inks on my pages and included a couple of gorgeous stamps from Stampotique Originals.

view from back window!

Stanley the snowman kept me company for weeks when I went to wash up at the kitchen sink.. he was right there!

Stamps used: BattyKitty and Web (altho I have no spider webs in my house, I promise! ;-)

Well! I feel LOST!! 

What do I do now the Circle Journal is finished? 

All suggestions gratefully accepted :-) 

I am of course, so excited about getting my CJ home!

Thank you for calling. 

Have a great weekend. Hugs, Gez.xx



14 comments:

  1. Love your actual windows for this, great idea! Nice to see Stanley again, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe...you will just have to set up another CJ run honey!!!!! This is a lovely couple of pages & I hope it got to Nicki on time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the windows. I remember Stanley, still biggest snowman I've ever seen. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey my lovely lady, your pages are so special, just like you. Today has been awful, for reasons we both shared, but I am sure another challenge will pop up and you can join in.
    Hugs Joanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous project Gez and your pages for Nicky are great, bet she loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project and wonderful pages, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful project. I love the idea of using windows as your last page, as the saying goes, "when one window closes another opens" Can't wait to read about the new adventures you will seize
    Big Hugs,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful project Gez. I love evderything in it.
    Hugs, Rleen

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is just so fabulous and creative!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx