Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Toby the Time Traveller

Journey through time... that was the theme for one of the chunky book themes that I recently completed. I know this page has been received so I can share it with you on my blog!


I coloured a piece of white mountboard with Distress Inks for the background and used some gorgeous stamps from Stampotique Originals for my page.

click to enlarge..
Stamps used: Toby, Timeless, Journey Collage, Abstract Foliage &  
Honeycomb background

I added lashings of Glossy Accents to the clocks.. which I now see reacts a bit odd to Distress Inks! :( a computer generated title and verse, and a lovely little wonky clock charm, isn't it perfect for Toby!

Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance. 

Happy crafting. Gez





14 comments:

  1. Gez this is so great! I wish I could travel back in time. It's something I think about too often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful. Which colour distress did you use, cause i love the colours on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great page gez:)
    love the wonky clock :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Toby-what a fab stamp!The whole piece is just gorgeous.I love the background and the Glossy Accents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Glossy Accents makes the clocks look like time is starting to unravel!!!! Fab page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page, I love the wonky clock charm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect page with a perfect Toby, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many lovely projects since I last visited Gez. All delicious to the eye! I think my favourite is your wonderful Journal Journey page. Such a pretty face.
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project, love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great page, I like the glossy effects on the clocks. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun piece Gez. I just love the colours and the clock in his hands is such a wonderful detail!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is just Fantabulous!! Love the use of glossy accents! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx