Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 8 July 2011

Wish I was here!

It's the end of a very, very busy week here.. I just wanted to say Thanks, for everyone's lovely comments regarding my SIL.. it is a very worrying time for my family.. thank you for being there..Xxx

I've a photograph I just had to share with you all.. 

My daughter returned home safely from Italy last Friday.. it was a very tense time waiting for news of her flight landing safely! 

This week we have been snatching bits of time here and there to look at her 800+ photographs!

We've only got as far as day 3 so far!!!

oooh... would you just look at those little Italian tomatoes!! 

I could just pick one to eat ;-)

 click & click again.. to enlarge!

Look at that beautiful blue sky too!!! .. Mt Vesuvius is there in the background across Naples Bay.. 


What I would give to be on that beach right now!!


Thank you for calling and for your wonderful cyber friendship. I promise to call soon. I am so looking forward to sharing an art journal page with you that I made today.. I've found my groove again!!!

Wishing you all a beautiful weekend. Love and hugs, Gez.xx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I'd have taken 800 too... have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue sky and sunshine looks amazing. When shall we go? Really hoping the news with your SIL is better.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extremely happy to hear your daughters safe arrival. What a fantastic photo. This is life. A simple cart with beautiful foods, a clean sky, a delicious ocean. So simple yet so intense. SIGH...

    And Gez truly I am so tickled pink, blue and yellow that you would take time from your life to browse my blog. I can't begin to tell you how giddy that makes me. THANK YOU.
    XOXO
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Maggie for a wonderful summing up! All the things I was thinking too!!

    Gez ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb Gez, love your latest work.
    Hope you have had a lovely weekend
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, we just decided to go so Scandinavia instead of Italy but when I look at the absolutely stunning photos your daughter made ... (visited your other blog too, she is a very talented photographer I think!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this article is nice, my sister is analyzing these kinds of things,
    thus I am going to inform her.

    Look into my website: leo de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx