Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 19 August 2011

Altered page challenge..

Have you seen the current challenge over at Stampotique Designers Challenge blog?

Valerie is challenging you to try altering a page in a book - any book counts and this challenge is open to any stamps! 

Group 2 of the Design Team have been busy sharing their creations this week.. why not give it a try and be in with a chance of wining a $30 gift certificate to spend at Stampotique Originals.

Here is an altered page from my journal.. it's actually pinned to my crafty dresser at the moment.. I so love the words.. I can't take credit for them but did ask their owner a while back if I could use them on my artwork.. I am now desperately trying to remember where I found them.. my mind is else where at the moment.. please forgive me..

I just love these words!

I have used Distress Ink pads for the background and some of my favourite stamps from Stampotique Originals.. Moon Girl, Medium Bee, Swirl Stalks (did you spot my little snail.. he pops up a lot on my pages! ;) also, Timeless.

Hope you can join us. Love Gez.xx


~~


Thanks again to everyone for your support this week.. why, did I think life would go back to being normal!! I'm off to the solicitors tomorrow.. another learning curve, wish me luck!!

... I've blogged a couple of amazing pics on my other blog.. if you fancy a peep over at  Dandelions & Cookies! or why not join me and play along with The Simple Woman's Daybook..

18 comments:

  1. Wonderful page and wonderful words, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the words as well and the images you used are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one wonderful page and those words are just perfect love hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely words and great page gez:)
    good luck today xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful words Gez and a wonderful project - I love the colours you have used.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful words Gez. I shall be thinking of you with all you have to sort out. Stay strong my little friend.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  7. They re beautiful words aren't they? And a beautiful peaceful page to match. Oh & did spot the snail HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gez,
    Beautiful colours and a wonderful verse. This is absolutely gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful page and verse Gez! I have been thinking of you and pray that your guardian angel is looking out for you. Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great page Gez, perfect images with the words.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful words and perfect journal artwork x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a really beautiful page, Gez

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful...thank you for sharing this.

    hugs,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's such a beautiful page Gez to go with those words xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful page Gez, great to see Moongirl :o) lots of love, Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Gez, stunning page, love the colours :-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous page, are you still coming up here next weekend>? Hope you are well and things are settling

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your page and the words are very special Gez!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx