Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 2 August 2011

A few Atc's!

It feels like ages since I've had time to make some Atc's!.. 

I took the opportunity this morning to get painty and inky!..


I Gesso'd white cardstock and then threw lots of ink sprays and Distress Inks at the background.. I didn't realise how hard it would be to stamp onto Gesso... something new I've learned.. my Stazon pad was completely dried up.. so I had to use dye ink.. I am hoping they will be okay for a swap.. they look better IRL!

I've used another of my favourite sentiment stamps 3 Girls from Stampotique Originals.. Life is nothing without friendship..


Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. 

Happy crafting, Gez.xx



P.S..! Thank You so very much for everyone's kind wishes and comments on my last journal page.. life is throwing me lemons the size of watermelons at the moment!! THANK YOU for being there..Xxx

12 comments:

  1. These are fabaroo - and what a great saying (I'm wondering if these are for the BF swap - hope so, cos then I'd get one of them) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about real life, they look amazing, love the subtle colours, I have this stamp too it is wonderful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They still look good Gez, stazon or not.
    I haven't tried this as it's bound to make a mess of your versamark pad because in your case you are doing numerous stampings, but probably if you inked with versamark first then your black dye ink it would stick on the gesso - probably and hypothetically :-)

    Big {{{{{hug}}}}} for you
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh! Worth a try Gini.Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow what for great ATC´s.
    I like it. Gorgeous stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think these look great Gez! I think the thing with gesso is that you get a little bit of texture so if you use a detailed stamp it tends to "miss" slightly as it doesn't get full contact all over. It can produce a lovely effect though and I think it has here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these, I must get that stamp:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Gez, what a perfect stamp for ATC's. They came out just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it turned out beautiful. Nice sentiment too. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's always fun to pop over and see what you are doing Gez. Hope you are enjoying the summer and not sizzling in the hot weather :o)

    love
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant ATCs-I know what you mean about stamping on gesso!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx