Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 22 August 2011

Index Card A Day {ICAD} Challenge

Wayyyy back at the start of June I joined the Index Card A Day Challenge right from the start but then my little world got turned completely upside down and inside out..

I'm still working through the challenge at my own pace but I thought I'd share what I did at the start in case you fancy joining me?


Tammy over at Daisy Yellow says it's okay to jump straight in with no need to play catch up but the prompts looked so tempting I'm starting at the begining!

.... This is what I wrote on my post but didn't get chance to blog.. way back when my life was oh, so different from the one I'm leading now.. I wanted to share this post with you on my blog as I think it really is a great challenge..

Here are my first seven cards from week 1..


1st June ~ spring flowers
 Stamps used: MarciAltered 4U, Flower Block

2nd June ~ simple pleasures
Stamp used: 3 Girls

3rd June ~ white & yellow

4th June ~ circles
Stamps used: Timeless

5th June ~ flying
Stamps used: Medium Bee.. and Splatter Long

6th June ~ missed opportunity
Stamps used: Queen Of Life, and Swirl Stalks

7th June ~ marguerita
Stamps used: Kitty, Hanging Hearts, and LOVE travels..

There are 10 prompts a week so you might choose something totally different.. your set of cards will be unique to you.

My index cards seemed quite flimsy so each side was given a coat of white gesso. I have mounted each card onto a plain white tag and put them onto a large ring.. the prompts last for June, July and August adding up to 90 cards! Mmmmmm... we shall see how far this little Gemini makes it!!!!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Let me know if you decide to join the challenge and I can pop by! 

Happy crafting. Gez







7 comments:

  1. google website ranking seo technology backlink service high quality backlinks

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely index cards Gez - the lemon/pink/white works so well together.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these - sounds like a fun if time consuming challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you will be able to get back to the index cards again...these turned out gorgeous! art heals...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous index cards Gez. It sounds like fun if only I had the time but may go out tomorrow and buy index cards hehe. See you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is totally awesome!!! Will be thinking of you tomorrow

    xo

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx