Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Meet Smudge!

.... I can't believe we've had our beautiful kitten almost a week! She is using her litter tray, eating lots, has no trouble climbing the stairs, loves cuddles and is obsessed by a piece of string!!

our angel pie!

♥ Smudge ♥

Thank you for everyone's wonderful suggestions for names.. I still like Storm.. but not everyone agreed with me! She's still being called 'cat' altho we are trying to learn her name!! 

It's wonderful to see how much joy she has brought to the whole family since she has been with us..

Special thanks to Jayne for helping me persuade the family ♥Smudge♥ is a perfect name for her altho I think Spiderman or Tink might be a more suitable name until she grows up! Smudge is into everything!!!! hehe..

I'm back blogging tomorrow with some very exciting news!! and I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone's blogging when the children start school.. trying not to think about it too much at the moment.. still a couple of weeks left for my youngest! I'm dreading being on my own!!

Have a lovely week. Gez.xx

14 comments:

  1. Smudge is a great name for her - even her eyes look grey in this photograph. How did you get her to pose for this? I'm amazed - our Bonnie will not pose! Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. meow ... she looks like "the cat's whiskers" in this photo.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really a pet person, but she is soooooooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smudge seems like a great name for a beautiful kitten. Can't wait for more photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Smudge. Such a beautiful photo Gez.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, hello there, Smudge - aren't you a real cutie? And oh - just look into those eyes - she's definitely going to be ruling the roost in your house (of course, she's a cat!) *LOL* Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect name for a perfect kitten, she is gorgeous and so cute. How did you get her to sit so well for the photo it's amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely canvas and fabby new releases, cant wait to get my hands on them! Anika

    ReplyDelete
  9. My heart started racing a little and my hands started shaking. And yes...I am drooling a bit. Love, love, love the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is gorgeous - I want a cuddle! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Smudge is absolutely adorable Gez! In my world a home is not a home without at least one cat lol!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm SOOOOOO flattered!!! I don't know how I missed this post, but thanks for letting me know via my blog! I think she is just ADORABLE .....want one, want one,......xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx