Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Stampotique Designer's Challenge ~ Red, Yellow, Orange

Hot! Hot! Hot! or what!!


That's the current challenge over at the Stampotique Designer's Challenge blog.

Our lovely hostess Kaz chose the theme Red, Yellow, Orange.. here is what Kaz had to say..

"When I took this  week for my challenge back in the winter, I thought it would be lovely and summery so I decided to set a colour challenge using the sizzling colours of red, yellow and orange. I should have known better really as I do, after all, live in England. It's been positively Autumnal this month. Rain, wind and grey skies. Yuk. So I'd like you to help us entice the sunshine back to help warm my cold toes!!"

It's time for Group 1 to share their artwork and inspiration with you today...

Here is my tag..



Join us for your chance to win a $30 gift certificate to spend at Stampotique Originals by creating a new creation using your Stampotique stamps. Good luck

I really hope the sun shines wherever you are today.. Gez.xx


28 comments:

  1. Oh Gez what a flower power Tag.
    Fabulous coloring and design. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag!!! Love it...it's so bright and cheery!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Gez this is stunning. Truly gorgeous. Love the way you have used the afth heart. fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word Gez this is just fabulous and just loving the colours wow they are perfect for summer and the image just lush!!! I wonder where you got the beautiful red heart from?? lol

    Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Gez, your tag is awesome! The colours are hot hot hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful tag, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gez,
    The colours are so warm and bright. I love the image and the layout and embellishment are fabulous.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those hot colours Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely piece, great background and love the stamped images. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours on this tag and great use of the AFTH red heart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fabulous summer tag, gez!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love every little detail of this project, Gez - it's GORGEOUS!!!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific tag Gez and love all the little flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. great creation Gez, I love the subtle colors you used on this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful as always Gez, lots of love, Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous and hot just like you!
    I love all the details and so many different stamps packed onto it but it all balances beautifully but your master stroke is those laser beam blue eyes, a perfect contrast to the hotness :-)
    GIni
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning tag Gez and those colours are definitely hot unlike here in Yorkshire where it is raining.xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it-fabulous background!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is HOT lol what a beautiful tag. Me thinks you shop at AFTH too! love those red hearts ;0) Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the colours Gez. You've managed to fit such a lot onto the tag.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous tag Gez! I love your background and colouring and the heart is such a perfect detail!

    ReplyDelete
  22. A beautiful tag, love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning tag Gez, I love the colours :-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx