Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 17 August 2011

What's next?

a little art journaling? 

but of course!

Thank you for everyone's condolences and kind wishes for the funeral on Monday.. goodness, what a learning curve! and not a nice one.. it's been a difficult few months for my family.. I am hoping we can spend some time together before the school holidays come to an end.. just doing normal things!

Art journaling has been a great help over the last few months as well and last night I just felt the urge to get inky.. here's a quickie page I made before bed..

All my lists are gone.. what's a girl to do?

I do love how the girlie is starring into the empty space on my page.. I did think about adding some stars.. like she's looking up to the heavens for guidance.. but I like it like this..

Oh, I did have trouble getting my black pen to write over gel matte medium :-( 

sooooo I'm not totally happy with my hand writing! The gorgeous girl and other elements are from Tumble Fish Studio.. always a wonderful place for a mooch.. I just love her!

Thanks for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.. thank you to everyone for your support at this difficult time.. I look forward to catching up with you soon. 

Happy crafting. Gez.xx 





23 comments:

  1. Ooh me likey!

    However I can't get my poor little brain to work in this way... Your journalling ideas are fab. Now if you want to see messy writing.... I obviously should have been a Doctor lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though i'd commented on this Gez but it appears on your previous post, obviously me being used to the comments at the end of the post. Sorry, delete it if you like.
    Just read your poem with tears in my eyes.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous journal page, great image and colours. Really hope things get better soon for you and your family. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a thoughtful page - lovely.

    Hope you are able to spend that hoped for time with the family - hugs.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The page is just great, and your writing looks mighty fine to me!!
    Hope you get to have some quality time together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GReat page......getting pens to work over paint etc can be a real pain....not that I write much on my pages!
    Take some time to be with family, other stuff can wait!
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see you being able to do some crafting and finding some comfort in it too, Gez. Fab page, I love the expression on her face, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely page, great that you can express yourself through your journal. I hadn't seen the post you did with the poem and photo of your dad, what a lovely thing to do. Your Dad would have wanted you to enjoy your holiday time with your family - so go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous page...glad you are getting through things with a little help from crafting! Enjoy the rest of the holidays! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous and touching page, Gez! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful page Gez so expressive and there's nothing wrong with your writing, the image is perfect for this page. Enjoy the few weeks left of the holidays.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great page Gez, your writing is so neat and it looks perfect. Take care, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gez such a heart felt page and I hope you get your chill out time before the holidays end.

    love :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your page is beautiful.

    Hugs,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a heartfelt beautiful art journal page - straight from the heart and so gorgeously crafted - glad you where able to get inky for a while. There is nothing wrong with your handwriting - wish mine was as good x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great page Gez, lovely writing and super that you can express how you feel. Love to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Gez, great page, looks so cute, I like that she is looking up to the heavens, that really is our only real source for help. I posted a prayer request for you on the current post on my blog. Hope you don't mind. You can check it out if you like. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really really fabulous Gez.
    Amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this page Gez, it says it all so simply and beautifully. I hope you can now have some quality family time and find some happiness with that.
    Much love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank goodness for journalling my lovely!!! Now go spend some time with your lovely children, HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's a great page and yes,we should all spend more time with our children.

    ReplyDelete
  23. another very nice page gez :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx