Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 23 September 2011

CAS-ual Fridays meet Stampotique

  
We are always Clean And Simple and our theme is Mostly Monochromatic, 3 + 1.  Use at least 3 shades of the color of your choice monochromatically and then add Chocolate Brown.

Stampotique will be giving away a grab bag of stamps worth $30 for this challenge.

Join our team by showing off your Monochromatic 3+1 card over at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.  


What a wonderful challenge! I've used my favourite all time colour combo!


Stamps used: Tulip & The Earth Laughs in Flowers

Hope you can join us, good luck for the draw. 
 
Wishing everyone a great weekend. Gez.xx



9 comments:

  1. Hi Gez - just to say thanks for positive vibes for Annie & co. They certainly need all they can get at the mo. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the blues with the brown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this ATC Gez and this colour combo is a fave of mine too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Sweet Card Gez! And I see that you follow directions much better than I............... lol

    Have a wonderful day!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so very sweet!!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx