Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 19 September 2011

Inchies swap

Sorry it's been a while between posting on my blog at the moment.. life is kinda hectic.. there is light at the end of the tunnel I am sure.. it's just taking longer than I thought to get there.. promise to catch up with everyone soon..

I'm part of a swap this month on the fabulous Bubbly Funk forum.. these girls have kept me going this last few weeks and I can't thank them enough for putting up with me!

Our gorgeous hostess Leigh with her beautiful handmade jewellery site here has set this months challenge..

Let's hope I've got it right this time Leigh! As it's the start of the new school year here in the UK.. this months theme is primary colours... red, yellow and blue..

Here are my inchies..


I had great fun making the backgrounds using Distress Inks and a little Dylusions acrylics for the circles and lines. 

Two Sticks from Stampotique Originals was just the perfect size for my inchies... I just had to make them both little hats.. I did think about adding a 'D' to one of them!!

The inspiration sort of came from my two sons going to school..I have a big one returning and a little one just starting.. :-(

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get a chance.. Gez.xx

18 comments:

  1. These are so sweet Gez. We haven't had to put up with you at all, silly. You're a friend and that's what friends do hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous inchies, love two sticks, adorable in their little hats. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez,
    There is always so much detail in your creations. I love the images and the colours are fabulous.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute inchies Gez... and I can truly sympathise with life being hectic!...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet inchies - Two Sticks look fab in hats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these - love their teeny hats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just too cute...oh and we only have 2 1/2 weeks of term One left before 2 weeks tattie holidays!!!
    Hugs
    Kirsti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Gez- I LOVE two sticks and these are awesome- great job

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love those inchies Gez, they're fab.
    Take care lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Gez!! They are fantastic. They certainly put mine to shame!! Can't wait to see one IRL!! Take care - we are always here for you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. the inches are FAB Gez--as always :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning work Gez. You WILL get through it all....

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are fabby, love the text detais in the hats!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx