Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 1 September 2011

LSNED 2011

It's that time of year again! The time I dread.. as my little ones return to school.. it's going to be even worse this year with just losing my Dad.. I will be totally alone! how can I feel like an orphan at 44 but I do!

I am really not sure about taking Shimelle's class (LSNED) this time but I thought to myself this morning when the first email popped into my inbox.. why not.. so here I am! Front covers 'n' all!!!

Stamp used: Marci and Splatter Long

There is a buddy scheme running this time but I wouldn't want to 'put' myself on anyone.... I will be making observations everyday whether I will be up-to date making and blogging my pages is another matter!

Wish me luck!

Let me know if you are part of the class and I can pop over and say 'Hi'

Happy crafting. Gez.xx 


11 comments:

  1. Good luck!! Great front page, have fun and LSNED, we all do really! Glad to see you keeping your mojo after such a hard few months, I am not sure I would. BW K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy LSNED - your cover is fabulous.

    Sending big (((hugs)))

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you keep going! Sometimes last minute decisions are the good ones :). Love your front cover - and sorry to read about your Dad...

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your front cover gez, i'm hoping to keep mine simple this year as scrapbooking supplies are still packed away! eek
    xx
    and i'm so so sorry if i've missed a post about your dad xx hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the front cover you've made....and hopefully it will be a positive step taking the class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gez,
    What a fantastic front cover for this year. I am so glad that you are doing this challenge again because I really enjoyed the last two years.
    I know you have had a hard time lately but this might help you refocus and settle down.
    Big Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for popping by my blog. I really love what you have done so far and am looking forward to coming back !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your cover! And maybe, this course will turn out to be a blessing. I am focusing on learning a good thing every day in the hopes of lifting myself out of the rut I feel myself in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you luck Gez and take things one step at a time.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck for this project, it's a wonderful idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx