Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 2 September 2011

LSNED ~ Day 1

Today I learnt.. it's a very important day for my Daughter as she set out for her first day of her 2nd year at sixth form studying for her 'A' levels.. am I sooooooo proud of her. I also learnt to face my fears and do it anyway.. I made a start emptying my Dad's house.. lots of first's on the 1st!

Today is the day.. I start my LSNED2011 tag book!
.. I am proud of her and naturally worry about her future.. I wished her Good Luck!

Stay safe my dearest daughter.xx


I painted my background using the fabby Dylusion paints and a fabulous NEW image from Stampotique Originals called Mela ... isn't she just GORGEOUS!

I am hoping to get painty and inky on the fronts of the tags.. and use up little bits of scraps hanging around in a box I keep for those ...... just in case moments!!

The backs of my tags are going to be for my journaling and hopefully a bit of info about the front.. I've made beautiful scrapbooks in the past for LSNED I wanted to try something different this time..


 inside my tag book..

Sorry for having to blurr some of my tag.. just to be on the safe side..


Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. 

Happy crafting. Gez.xx

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful, cool tag! Well done for facing up to so much on the 1st! :) Irene x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book is going to be gorgeous,Gez....love the way you're doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely tag gez-loving the orange and that stamp is delightful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gez,
    Fabulous tag and a milestone for you facing up to the need to get on with things. Keep strong and best wishes to your daughter.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag and fab new image. It is hard to move on with things i know from my Mom. But you will get through it just keep your head up and stay strong. Have a great day and thanks for sharing. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beautiful tag Gez for mixed feelings today xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful tag! Lots of luck to your daughter with A2's....and the cursed UCAS forms!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a good idea to use tags this year my lovely! This one is lovely. Such a difficult day for you I know, HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tag to start you off - looks fab! Hope DD enjoyed her first day of sixth form and you didn't find it too much of a trial starting the sort out at your dad's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautful tag Gez and I'm not saying that just because it's orange haha.

    Sending you support and very proud of your strength with all those firsts. x

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool tag!! Love it! TFS! Hugs.. Maggy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super tag, beautifully done. I love your phrase about your DD facing your fears (rather than hers!): isn't that so often the case for us as parents! Wishing you both every success in your different endeavours and challenges ...

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful first page and great idea to use the back for journaling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx