Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 3 September 2011

LSNED ~ Day 2

Every morning Shimelle sends a lovely email to our inbox's todays prompt was scared?


I learnt an important lesson yesterday.. thank you for everyone's lovely blog comments and support..xx I learnt to just get on with it and not be scared! Easier said than done.. the unknown is very scarey sometimes.. but now I know I'm not alone..

journaling side of my tag.. I wanted to leave all the paint splatters etc., to add some interest and not cover them up!
Stamp used: 3 Girls & Flower Block

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.
Wishing everyone a lovely weekend. Gez.xx


13 comments:

  1. Dear Gez,
    You'll never be alone. You are an inspiration in so many ways.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just been as inspired as always by a look around your blog - so much lovely stuff going on. I think this is particularly encouraging - hang on in there! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so many people who are willing you on all the time Gez - all you need to do is reach out for one of us!
    Love this tag xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute tag and a great lesson to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That stamp is just perfect! Lovely work ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this!! The colours are beautiful and the lesson is an important one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great art again today, Gez. You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh hun you will find the strength hun it will be hard hun that is for sure,but hang on in there hun,your art today hun is just brilliant love it,hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab tag Gez and a good lesson, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe...Kaz has said it all....always here on the end of the phone sweetheart xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this...and what you say is so true xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Also this page looks fab, love the splatters and the colors and the back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx