Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 5 September 2011

LSNED Day 3

Day 3.. I was thinking of last Saturday when I made today's tag.. and realised it also ties in with Prompt 4.. specifics versus vague phrasing.. I've picked Clare as my specifics (hope you don't mind Clare! ;-) to represent all my lovely blog friends out there.. (am I making sense!!)

I was lucky enough to meet up with Clare (lovely, lovely friend ♥) at Art from the Heart at one of Kate's classes last weekend.. Yeah! 

I know how lucky I am to have many, many friends in Blogland.. Thank You everyone....Xxxx

Lesson learned.. blog friends are real friends ♥

Stamp used: Daniel's Hearts & scrummy Dylusions paints for the background..


The reverse of my tag.. 
I thought it would serve as a nice reminder of our day!

Stamp used:Two Sticks

Thank You for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. 

Happy Monday, Gez.xx

18 comments:

  1. Beautifully done....and so,so right!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice gez....i just don't know how you find the time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez,
    I can see that you are getting right into the swing with this. Gorgeous creation and such a true sentiment. I too have found many true blogging friends.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Gez, your tag book will be fantastic once finished xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag, lovely reminder of the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful crafting and fab photo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab tag Gez, and a great way to remember a day...x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so lucky living up North. There seems so much more going on up there. It is such a long way for us Southies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so right about blogging friends my lovely!!! You are making such a wonderful set of tags here XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab tag and it's a great photo - you both look like you were really enjoying yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful tag! Envy you for following Kate's class :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful Gez - loving the backgrounds you are making at the mo. Delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your art journal tags. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  15. aww thats so nice! love the pink and blue together, might have to snaffle that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Right with you there! I love the little tag? on the right sticking out too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is really lovely, and it was so good to meet a few blog friends that day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very true!!! Great tag, love the texture that the hearts add, and the colour is yummy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx