Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Stampotique Designers Challenge #39 ~ Humorous Birthday

It's that time again! Time for a brand new challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge!

Today is a very special day for one of our gorgeous DT members..

Vicki has very kindly chosen the new theme for this fortnights challenge... 

Hi,  Vicki here! Since today is my Birthday,  I'm excited about sharing a Birthday Challenge with you......you must send me all your cards~ (Just kidding! lol) anyway, at my age, in order to deal with deteriorating gravity, laugh lines and achy joints,  humour has become a fabulous coping mechanism!!!
 
So here's the challenge: create a humorous Birthday Greeting! Something Funny, Sarcastic........perhaps an image that will evoke a giggle or a good belly laugh, which I particularly enjoy! What is even funnier (to me) is that it's Challenge#39......hehe.......I have some pals that have been 39 for quite some time! If the truth be known, in my experience, life begins at 40!

Didn't I say it was going to be a great challenge!


Happy Birthday Vicki x x x x


This card was sooooooo much fun to make! I coloured Dance Party Break Up girlie with my trusty Copic pens in the brightest colours I could find.. this girl isn't going to grow old gracefully I don't think ;-) and mounted her onto my inky background.

Here she is walking her dog (Bella) listening to her MP3 player and eating an Ice-cream. What a wonderful way to spend your birthday! 

Hope you can join in the fun! Please remember this is a Stampotique only week so please remember to use those Stampotique stamps on your creations.

Have a lovely day everyone and a WONDERFUL birthday Vicki... Thank you for calling. Gez.xx 


23 comments:

  1. ooooh this is really fun!! Love it!! I adore the pink hair!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! You have done such a fantastic job on this card! Everything from the choice of Stampotique stamps, the colours and the sentiment! Love it!
    I am having a giveaway on my blog and I want to invite you to enter!
    xoxo
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and fantastic sentiment! Have to get my thinking cap on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!!! Fabulous card! Sorry I haven't been in touch, I did mention that I am really rubbish at it haha! Hope you are good!

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card totally appropriate, love everything about it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such fun, it has quite brightened up my day, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card Gez, it all fits together so perfectly.
    Let's hope we never grow up! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card, she looks like she's enjoying her birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FAB FAB FAB Gez!!! I love this card and it makes me laugh everytime I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card...love that sentiment:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the staggered sentiment on here and the hot pink hair.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Gez and she is some cute too. Love the poodle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ver funny and beautiful, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Gez, and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. adorable , the shoes look so dimensional they really pop :) great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fab Gez,I'm liking these new dancing stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh Gez! This is AMAZING!!! I love your card and thanks for the great Birthday wishes!!!

    Love,

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there Gez, I love your fabulous card, what a great idea for a challenge:0) Your sentiment is simply perfect for this one, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely card gez,she looks like she's having a good day:)
    i for one don't intent to grow up :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is funny ha ha ha! A perfect sentiment :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx