Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Stampotique Designer's Challenge ~ Black & white with a hint of one other colour..

It's time for a brand new challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge.

The lovely, gorgeous and talented Kaz has set a fabulous challenge for you this time.. here is what Kaz had to say..

I'm setting you another colour challenge as you all did such a good job of the last one. This time it's to use black and white and add just a hint of another colour. You can make anything you like.  This week is also a non-Stampotique stamps week for your chance at a $30 gift certificate for Stampotique stamps.

I decided to make a card for this challenge.. it was so much fun to make and so different for me really..


I used a lovely stamp called Beauty Mosaic. I can see so many possibilities..

Thank you for calling today.. hope you can join in the fun.

Happy crafting, Gez.

19 comments:

  1. Hi Gez

    I am still playing catch up in blog land at the mo, I have enjoyed having a good look around your blog to vheck out everything I have missed, such inspirational work as always!!

    Love this card, so so stylish!! Loving the colour combo and that flower is just AMAZING!!!

    Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Gez, black and white always looks so elegant, and the pink really pops out of the page x

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my fav colour combos ever - and I love that stamp (looks like a 'must have'!) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really is impressive Gez. Love the spotty flower.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. that pop of pink is just absolutely stunning with the black/white combo! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gez,
    I love the black and white theme and that large pink spotty flower is gorgeous. Beautiful creation.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a Striking card Gez. Love that big flower

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Gez, I love bright pink with black and white too and this flower is yummy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Gez...I love pink, black and white together, so you chose my all time favourite colour combo!! :)
    I will set to work on my entry over the weekend....any excuse to get my 'Stampotiques' out!!!
    love Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Gez, the flower and ribbon pop out so wonderfully againgt your stamped background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, love the vivid pink boldness of the flower with the detailed lines of the mosaic stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Gez! The flower is just so FAB! now i have to go check out the stampotique challenge myself. have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. simply beautiful! love the bright pink flower

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, the pink flower and ribbon are a fantastic eye catcher.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A really gorgeous card - the pink really pops against the black and white :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx