Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 30 September 2011

Time to share a quick journaling page with you today.. I just love finding quotes and this one by Albert Einstein really appealled to me!

Everybody is a genius.. but if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree.. it will live it's whole life believing it is stupid..



The background was painted using the fabulous Dylusions acrylic paints.. and something new for me.. I used NeocolorII watercolour crayons for colouring the gorgeous Twinkie and Hopscotch.

I also had great fun sponging acrylic paint through one of the Crafters Workshop templates and doodling with a black pen.. and included Jo Capper-Sandon's fabulous Swirl Stalks around the border.

Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance. I hope the sun is shining wherever you are and you have a beautiful day. Gez.xx

16 comments:

  1. What a great quote, and I love the colours! Have a great day in the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just brilliant!!! I love the colours! and I think that sentiment is amazing!! such inspirational work! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote, great page - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page and perfect quote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this page Gez and the quote too. You need to teach me to do a background like that please xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page, love the quote and the colours are so vibrant, brilliant page. BTW I've just got my art circle journal back today, after nearly 2 years and your page is wonderful, thanks very much I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a fabulous page, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great quote and I love your page. Love S xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this - the coloured girl makes such a difference and I love the bit of tape at the bottom - great embellishment x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab page and I love the words, so true!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great quote! Love your page :)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  12. terrific quote! always enjoy your art work...

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's wonderful - great saying and I really like the colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx